Project Management Professional PMP-PMI Training & Exam Preparation
Hotel IBIS ARCADIA, Jakarta | 16 – 20 April 2012 | Rp 6.500.000
This course is designed to teach participants the principles of good project management. Students will learn how to identify and schedule project resources, create project flow charts, and produce critical path planning and evaluation reports. Important issues of staff selection and team management are also covered. These learning objectives are reinforced by a course project that allows the student to apply the principles and use the tools they learned.
And to prepare the participants with the necessary training to obtain the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, a professionally recognized by Project Management Institute (PMI), USA which accepted by organizations around the world as evidence of a professional level of knowledge and experience in project management.
Who Should Attend:
Project Manager, PMO, Project Planner, Project Coordinator, Head of Department.
Industries can be apply:
Banking, Oil and Gas, Construction, Telecommunications, IT Consultant, Manufacturer.
- Module 1: Project Management Introduction
- Module 2: Project Life Cycle and Organization
- Module 3: Project Management Processes
- Module 4: Integration Management
- Module 5: Scope Management
- Module 6: Time Management
- Module 7: Cost Management
- Module 8: Quality Management
- Module 9: Human Resource Management
- Module 10: Communications Management
- Module 11:Risk Management
- Module 12: Project Procurement Management
- Module 13: Professional and Social Responsibility
5 Days Training (09.00 – 17.00)
16 – 20 April 2012
Hotel IBIS JAKARTA – ARCADIA. Jl. KH. Wahid Hasyim 114, Jakarta Pusat 10340
- PM Materials refer to PM BOK
- PM Exam Bible
- Meeting Packages (Coffee Break and Lunch)
- Certificate of Attendance from Informatics (Singapore)