PROJECT INSURANCE CONTRACTOR ALL RISK TRAINING
Eastparch Hotel, Yogyakarta | 07 – 09 Oktober 2014 | Rp. 6.500.000,-/participant
DESCRIPTION PROJECT INSURANCE CONTRACTOR ALL RISK TRAINING
Any workscannot always be released with the risk, as well aswith the construction project work. There are a variety of ways to handle riskin construction project works, one of which is by using insurance.Insurance is one of the key elements that support the smoothconstruction projects.
Project insurance is known as an insurance that guarantees any damage or loss caused material damage and third party liability during construction) or at the time of installation (erection), as well as damage to or loss of machinery or electronic equipment.
Contractor’s all-risk insurance is insurance sold to construction contractors operating outside of the United States. It typically contains three parts. The first is very similar to a builder’s risk policy sold in the U.S. A second part covers liability for third-party bodily injury or property damage arising from construction. The third part covers losses stemming from delay of construction and is usually optional, according to the International Risk Management Institute.
OBJECTIVES PROJECT INSURANCE CONTRACTOR ALL RISK TRAINING
This course aims at providing a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of Project and engineering insurance and contractor all risk. The focus is on historical developments of the business and relevant legislation, principles and practices followed by insurers, related aspects like Reinsurance, risk management, risk inspections, loss prevention and special types of covers in international markets
OUTLINE PROJECT INSURANCE CONTRACTOR ALL RISK TRAINING
- Development of Engineering Insurance and Relevant Legislation: Historical background
- Classes of Business, Special Characteristics, Principles and Practices of Engineering Insurance: Construction Phase Insurances
- Types of Plant, Machinery, Equipment & Associated Hazards: Plant, machinery &equipment commonly found in all types of industries
- The Project stages, The Works Contract & Other contracts
- Construction Phase Insurances
- Contractor’s All risks Insurance
- Erection All Risks Insurance
- Contract Works Insurance (CW)
- Contractor’s Plant & Machinery Insurance
- Advance Loss of Profits (ALOP) / Delay in Start
- Endorsements including Supplementary Covers & Information required for framing Construction Phase Insurance Program for project.
- Operational Phase Insurances
- Machinery Insurance, Boiler & Pressure Plant Insurance
- Electronic Equipment Insurance:
- Other Annual Policies: Deterioration of Stocks (DOS) Potatoes & others
- Risk Management, Risk Inspections & Loss Prevention: Risk management
- Special Types of Engineering Insurance Covers in International Markets
- Comprehensive Project Insurance (CPI)
- Comprehensive Machinery Insurance (CMI)
- Construction Annual Floaters
- Machinery Leasing insurance
- Aero engine breakdown
Nico Lukum, Dipl. in Ins., ACII, Chartered Insurer and team
He has a Bachelor’s degree in the English language and a holder of a Diploma in Insurance from Glasgow College (Caledonian University) Glasgow Scotland, majoring in marine hull, marine cargo and English law. He also holds a degree from the Chartered Insurance Institute, London, and is a member of the Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII) London. He worked for a government general insurance company for 25 years as an underwriter and a claims officer with his last position being the general manager in a holding company with 5 years’ experience as the technical director in the sister company. Since he retired in the year 2002, he has been working as a technical advisor of Government Export Insurance Company (ASEI).
During his long service in the Insurance Industry he has been a frequent speaker in hull or cargo insurance seminars, focusing on underwriting or claims handling. He has also quite often lectured in marine hull and cargo insurance courses. A professional writer, he has written and published reference books on marine hull and cargo. His extensive knowledge of and expertise in hull and cargo insurance has enhanced his position as an expert in the general insurance industry and loss adjusting field as well.
- Case Study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Insurance Project Managers & Officer, Risk Managers and officers, Insurance Risk Administrators, Finance staff.
TIME & PLACE
- 9 – 11 September 2014
- 7 – 9 Oktober 2014
- Eastparch(*****) Hotel, Yogyakarta
- 08.30 – 16.00 WIB
Request for Training Venue: Semarang, Solo, Bandung, Jakarta, Balikpapan, Surabaya, Jogja, Lombok, Malang,
- Course Fee : Rp. 6.500.000,-/participant (non residential) for min. 2 participant
- Special Price : Rp. 6.000.000,-/participant (non residential) Min. for 3 participant from same company
- Training Hand Out
- Digital Material
- Exclusive Souvenir
- Qualified Bag
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffee break every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from airport / railway to hotel and from hotel to the training venue (2 person from one company)