Cost Reduction Techniques for Maintenance
The Luxton Hotel, Bandung | 20 – 22 Agustus 2013 | IDR 7.500.000,-/participant
The Luxton Hotel, Bandung | 12 – 14 November 2013 | IDR 7.500.000,-/participant
Cost reduction strategies are geared towards generating substantial revenue from preexisting elements without making additional sales. The process identifies profitable procedures already in place and optimizes procedures to maximize profitability. Cost reduction enables businesses to identify their current needs, forecast future sales, and understand the factors that help or prevent their products from selling. A successful cost reduction strategy includes the entire organization and all levels of management.
At least 30 – 40% of operational costs of a manufacturing organisation comes from maintenance activities. Maintenance costs such as spare parts, tools, consumables and modifications could be put into good use if the unnecessary costs were under control. A lot can be done to minimise maintenance costs if the maintenance personnel understand the implication of good PQCDS in the overall cost management in maintenance. This programme is designed to give maintenance personnel the much-needed techniques to eliminate non-value-added activities and work on cost saving activities.
- Understanding Maintenance Operations
- General Cost Distribution In Maintenance
- Breakdown Cost Reduction
- Spare Parts Cost Reduction (Learn and Shop Smart, Collaborate with Suppliers
- Maintenance Cost Reduction Techniques
- Waste Reduction Techniques
- Understand more deeply about modern cost accounting and the various concepts of classification and cost behavior.
- Able to analyze the influence of changes in the cost to quality of care
- Acquainted with the cost reduction techniques that give the best result
- Understanding the cost reduction program with appropriate budget method for treatment
- Capable of controlling the cash to improve the performance of the maintenance costs
- Finance and Accounting Manager
- Project Manager
- Cost Controller
- Financial Controller
- Operating and Administration
Dr. MM. Nanny Dewi Tanzil, SE.,M.Comm,Ak
TEMPAT DAN WAKTU
Waktu : 08.30-16.30 (batch I)
Tempat : The Luxton Hotel Bandung
- 12 – 14 Februari 2013 Batch I
- 6 – 8 Mei 2013 Batch II
- 20 – 22 Agustus 2013 Batch III
- 12 – 14 November 2013 Batch IV.
- IDR 7.500.000,-/participant nonresidential.
- For 3 participant from the same company IDR 7.000.000,-/Participant nonresidential
- Meeting Room Hotel ****
- Training KIT
- 2 X Coffe Break + Lunch