Corporate Finance Technique, Theory, And Strategy
Jogjakarta Plaza Hotel, Yogyakarta | 27 – 29 Januari 2014 | Rp. 6.800.000,-
In a volatile economic climate, the world of corporate finance is continuously evolving and increasingly complex structures and techniques are being devised and implemented for companies to compete on a global level.
Therefore corporate finance techniques and structures offer many companies the opportunity for growth. However problems occur when these different financing structures are either not fully understood or the wrong strategy is implemented.
When putting together any corporate finance deal, creating shareholder value is vital. And, as history has taught us, over three quarters of M&A transactions worldwide fail to add value for the acquirer’s shareholders and misplaced acquisition programmes often result in financial distress or bankruptcy.
To provide students with a thorough understanding of techniques, theories and issues found in practical corporate finance situations.
On completion of this module, students will be able to:
- Undertake a high level of financial statement analysis
- Value a range of undertakings across industry sectors
- Conduct an advanced analysis of debt and equity requirements in given situations
- Establish how, and whether, value is created in mergers, disposals and acquisitions
- Detect the relevance of Indonesian regulatory requirements to current situations and proposed actions.
- Applications of corporate finance.
- Identifying and evaluating synergies.
- Valuation methodology and techniques.
- Cash flow approach vs. accounting approach.
- Cost of capital and capital structuring.
- M&A: public company takeovers and private company acquisitions.
- Leveraged finance and management buy-outs.
- Financing alternatives and typical financing structures.
- Exit strategies
- Corporate Strategy
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Debt and Equity
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals
- Regulation, Governance and Ethics
- Corporate Performance and Reconstructions
- Corporate Financiers
- Financial Analysts, Planners and Corporate Decision makers
- Strategic Planning Executives
- Corporate Treasury Executives
- Management Consultants
- Investment Analysts
- Investment Managers
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation
Training Kit, Flash disk, Handout, Certificate, Lunch, 2 X Coffee Break, Souvenir
TIME & PLACE
- 27 – 29 Januari 2014
- Jogjakarta Plaza Hotel Yogyakarta
- Rp 6.800.000,- / participant / NON residential
- Quota minimal Training Corporate Finance adalah 5 orang peserta