Accounting Management for Non-Accounting Managers
Jakarta | 28 – 31 July 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Bandung | 04 – 07 August 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Bogor | 01 – 04 September 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Yogyakarta | 06 – 09 October 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Every manager has own responsibility such as Profit Center, Cost Center, Investment Center and Revenue Center. Profit Center has to have authorization and responsibility on operation profit; he/she has to force a maximum profit. Cost Center has to have authorization and responsibility on cost spent; he/she has to force efficiency and cost reduction.
In general, manager who are no accounting background will have difficulties in having responsibilities. This topic will relieve managers from responsibility problem they face, as after attending this course they will know and understand the relevance of their activity with the company as a whole.
- Accounting information presentation technique.
- Relevance information for decision.
- Cost behavior comprehension.
- Designing short term profit.
- Responsibility accounting.
- Activity based management.
- Activity based costing.
- Process costing and job order costing.
After attending this course the participants are expected to have knowledge and understanding in:
- Business transaction to become an accounting report.
- Accounting information for routine and emergency decision.
- Variable Cost, Fixed Cost and Semi Variable Cost.
- Break Even Point, Operation Leverage Level and Closing business.
- Profit Center, Cost Center, Revenue Center and Investment Center.
- Sacrificing with additional value and non-additional value.
- Traditional and Contemporary Cost Calculation.
- Main Cost and Profit Calculation Techniques.
All Non-Managerial Level whose authority to be responsible for top manager.
Dr. Darsono Prawironegoro, SE, SF, MA, MM.
Educational Background: Doctor (S3) in Management from AIMS Honolulu Hawaii, USA 2001, Doctor (S3) in Education from State University of Jakarta 1999, Magister (S2) in Antropology from University of Indonesia 1977
Career: Tutor in Magister Management and Human Resource 1996-now; Nusantara Consulting Consultant in Financial Management and Human Resource 1993-now; SGV-UTOMO/Anderson Consulting Consultant in Finansial Management and Cost Accounting training 1983-1992; PT Samudra Perdana Financial Manager 1978-1983; PT Intermodule Carriers Accounting Manager (Northwest Orient Airlines and Pakistan International Airlines) 1973-1978;
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Jakarta | 28 – 31 July 2015
- Bandung | 4 – 7 August 2015
- Bogor | 1 – 4 September 2015
- Yogyakarta | 6 – 9 October 2015
- Jakarta | 3 – 6 November 2015
- Bandung | 1 – 4 December 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 9.750.000,-/ Person, (Excluded PPN 10% and Accommodation)
- Registration and payment deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)